VectorGraphicArt.com is website related Free Vectors – Download free Vectors etc.
This website is in compliance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. All content on this website are unique. If you are the license holder of any content displayed on this website, please contact Us/Admin/support and provide your copyrights license and point out the URL / link of the content owned by you we will remove that content and contact you within 48 hrs and we assured you that we will take necessary action on the infringing content. Please allow 1-3 business days for an email response.
Furthermore we provide links to other sites on the Internet link and others sites where someone else already uploaded these vector files. Therefore, we are not responsible for the accuracy, compliance, copyright, legality or any other aspect of the content of other linked sites. We are not responsible what so ever for any of the content. If you find some content inappropriate or if you find any violation of your copyrights, kindly contact the host of the content (file) to remove it from there and also mention us to remove that links.
Although this website does not contain any copyrighted content even then we assured you that we will take necessary action on the infringing content if any mentioned by owners.
Send the infringement notice!
Please send your infringement notice direct links to each publication only.
- The following elements must be included in your copyright
Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
- You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed and including at least one search term under which the material appears in VectorGraphicArt.com search results.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
Please enjoy this website.